The Kapro Digiman 985D-L Digital box level with a Laser pointer combines a professional-grade digital level with an LCD readout and a spirit level with one level and one plumb vial for determining horizontal and vertical plane as well as incline. Digital readings, shown on a backlit LCD, are accurate to 0.1° for level and plumb and 0.2° for angle of incline. The level has shockproof, solid acrylic vials that have a sensitivity of 0.5 mm/m (0.0005"/inch) and are machined from an optical-grade acrylic block to provide clear readings and resist breakage. Sensitivity rating of the vials is Versuchs und Prüfanstalt Remscheid (VPA) certified according to Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS) standards. The level vial and the plumb vial with top-view sight (Dual-View Plumb Site) can be read from the side and the top. Digital functions include a mode function for selecting degree, percentage, and pitch, a hold function that freezes a reading on the display, storage and recall of up to nine measurements, recalibration, and a buzzer at 0°, 45°, and 90° inclinations. The digital readout flips when the level is turned upside down and operates on one 9V battery (sold separately). A low-battery indicator signals when the battery needs to be changed, and the readout turns off after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve battery life. The base of the level is magnetic for adhering to metal surfaces. End caps absorb shock from impacts and an ergonomic, non-slip handle provides portability and ease of use. The level has an aluminum body for light weight and corrosion resistance. Levels are used in the building trades, engineering, surveying, and metalworking, among other applications.
The 985D-L features a Laser pointer parallel to its milled surfaces at a range of 165' (50m) range and a 1/4" tripod thread.
985D-L DIGIMAN® Professional Magnetic Digital Level with a Laser Pointer
• Plumb Site® Dual-View™ vial, solid acrylic vials,
• Ergo Grip™ handles
• Shockproof end caps
• 45º tilted LCD display with backlight
• 180º readout – display remains straight when the level is upside-down
• Digital accuracy: <0.1° at level and plumb, <0.2° other angles
• HOLD function for transferring measurements
• MODE function: Degree/percentage/pitch
• Memory recall – 9 measurements
• Buzzer at 0°, 45° and 90°
• False zero - slope measurements for proper water drainage and ADA compliance
• Rainproof & dust resistant
• Large silicon buttons which are easy to use while wearing gloves
• Two finely milled surfaces with rare earth magnets
• Laser dot with a 165' (50m) range
• Tripod ready - 1/4" thread
Soft carry case
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.