Recently launched, Kapro 905D is the most advanced Digital box level in the market today.
905D is based on the famous Condor platform that consists of an extremely durable aluminum profile with a finely milled lower surface, an uninterrupted upper surface and extremely strong magnets. The shock absorbing End caps and ergonomic, non-slip handles provide extra protection and its breakproof Optivision™ Red vials, are up to 8 times more visible than regular vials. It is also IP65 water and dust proof.
The 905D features the largest display in its category, tilted 45° with a flipping digital readout when the level is inverted, assuring optimal visibility from any angle. When it comes to accuracy, the 905D is unbeatable with 0.05° at 0° and 90° digitally and a 0.0005”/” (0.5mm/m) vial.
Digital functions include a mode function for selecting degree (0, 1 or 2 decimal), percentage, and pitch mm/m, in/ft. and in/ft in fraction format. The hold button freezes a reading on the display and the False zero function lets to manually set your base angle for quick and precise slope measurements as needed for ADA 4.8.2 ramp compliance. The 905 has electronic recalibration, a visual and audible slope indication and a low-battery indicator signal. You may set the auto shutdown for 15, 30, 60 and 120min of non-use to conserve battery life.
905D Condor™ Magnetic Digital Level w/OPTIVISION™
• Super durable Condor profile with a finely milled lower surfaces and an uninterrupted upper surface
• IP65 Rating: dust & water proof
• Silicon recessed buttons
• 2 Solid acrylic shockproof vials, including: a horizontal Optivision®Red tilted horizontal vial with gradient lines of up to 2%.
• Digital accuracy:
– <0.05° at level & plumb
– <0.1° at other angles
• 45° Backlit, tilted LCD display
• 180° readout – readable when inverted
• Angle functions - Degree/percentage/pitch
• Audio-visible slope indication
• Electronic recalibration function
• “False Zero” slope measurements for proper water drainage and ADA compliance
• HOLD function for transferring measurements
• Extremely powerful magnets
• Dedicated Wall-Grip
• Ergo Grip™ handles
• Shock-absorbing rubber end caps
• Battery indicator
• Programable auto shutdown.
• Operates on 2 X AA batteries
• Carrying Case
New product, expected in stock by May 1st - pre-orders are being accepted.
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.