309 LEDGEND™ is a tough and accuratesquare, designed for professional usage with Kapro’s unique and innovative features.
The 309 has a high impact polymer handle with a unique support ledge which keeps the square in place for one handed marking.
The stainless-steel blade is permanently etched with inch and centimeter gradations. There are angle markings for beveling and framing at 22.5°, 45°, 67.5° and 90° angles which may be used using the marking point in the handle.
The 309 is certified 90° for reliable accuracy.
This heavy duty box torpedo and pocket level is truly one of a kind. The hang style endcap allows you to attach a convenient carrying clip or a lanyard for safety fall protection. This unique level is perfect for professionals in various applications. The v-groove and strong rare earth magnetic base make it perfect for leveling pipe. Whether you’re a construction professional, plumber, electrician or weekend warrior; the 771 level is a great addition to your toolbox. Pick up yours today to experience the Kapro difference!
309+275S+771-4+1254-10 4 Piece Layout Set
309 Ledgend Square
• Unique support ledge
• High-impact polymer handle
• Permanently etched stainless steel blade
• 22.5,° 45°, 67.5° and 90° angles for beveling and framing
• Inch/cm gradations
• Certified 900
• Marking point
275 Pencil Set
• Sharpener has a built-in emery board for fine sharpening
• Sharpener is suitable for most types of carpenter's pencils
• Sharpener has a plastic body
• Sharpener is durable
• Set includes 3 carpenter pencils
771 Handy Level
• 2 solid acrylic, epoxy locked vials, including:
- 1 horizontal magnified vial
- 1 vertical vial
- 6" & 8" include third sold acrylic 45° Vial
• Solid box beam frame
• Milled V-groove base
• Magnetic (force of 3Kg)
• Hard polypropylene end caps
• Accuracy: <0.0005 in/in. (0.5mm/m)
1254 Drywall Cutting Knife
• Stainless steel blade and blade guide for maximum durability
• Automatic locking mechanism for securing the blade along the handle
• Breakable knife's blade for the sharpest edge
• Store up to four blades in the knife's handle